Thursday, March 31, 2011

Multiple Me's

the derelict
the fool



disco


forest creature

mad scientist

My Fav! Vampire

vampire inked

me as a "male" Star Wars jedi

Me as a Peanuts Gang character. Super CUTE!

Hundred Year Old Me

One of my favorite charicatures

Me as a Simpsons character

Me with Betty Boop style

Frank, not me, lol.

Me as a Super Hero

Here's a pencil version

My face on objects. I love pillows, and I love sleeping, so naturally, I must be a pillow!

Some faces for practice...



Frank as a BUG. Ewe...

Hmm. I think this my my UPA style self.
 I went to the SF Cartoon Art Museum - Found some really great cartoon drawings!
The funiest and cutest sad old man.


Myself as anime

Pencil Version

Myself as a Pirate!

Me as on Old West bar maid/wench


Pencil pirate me...

No comments:

Post a Comment